LAND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING
Our Mission — Focus on Service First
LDC is committed to your ongoing success by applying our extensive experience with land planning, engineering, and land surveying to your unique project needs.
Land Development Engineering
We put the experience of a dedicated, professional staff to work on your engineering challenges—across a wide range of project types and sizes, and all phases of site design.
LDC anticipates possible obstacles in the regulatory process and provides seamless, practical, budget-conscious solutions to keep your job moving forward.
Our attention to detail and our on-time, on-target delivery helps ensure that you minimize costs and maximize your return on land investments.
Our capabilities include:
- Site and Subdivision Plans
- Street and Highway Design
- Innovative and Conventional Storm Water Management Facilities
- Utility Design
- Value Engineering Analyses
- Permit Grading Plans
- Floodplain and Drainage Studies
- Onsite Sewage Disposal System Design
- Permit Expediting/Bond Release/Dry Utility Coordination
- Low Pressure Forcemain Design
- Water Pressure Analyses
- Landscape Architecture
- Tree Preservation Monitoring